Small Business Development Class for Socially-minded Entrepreneurs
This Small Business Development Class will provide the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to engineer your business' success! In a confidential, supportive atmosphere, you will learn:
- The 3 characteristics all business owners share
- How to align these traits so your business will thrive
- Discover your competitors' strengths and weaknesses
- Create a competitive market analysis for your business
- Learn the 10 critical elements of a business plan for small companies
- Develop a long- and short-term vision for your company
- Identify your most deeply held values and how to manage your business in accordance with those values
- Recognize what underlies your own procrastination and how to move forward
- Learn effective techniques to connect with your staff and colleagues
- Receive support from fellow socially-minded entrepreneurs and learn self-care techniques for the small business owner
Customized Class for Socially-minded Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners. Eight (8), One-Hour ZOOM Meetings on Mondays at 3:30pm MST, beginning Monday, March 15. Limited to 6 participants.
COST: $360* for the entire 8-week Course
*Special: Enroll by March 8th and pay only $240 for the entire 8-week course!